One on One Training
- Private training allows me to work exclusively with you and your dog. With one-on-one training, you receive dedicated coaching, feedback and follow up.
- Schedule training around your availability. You have 12 weeks following your first training session to schedule your other sessions.*
- Training conducted in your home. You want most behaviours to apply in your home, so training is conducted in your home or neighbourhood.
- Owner compliance is a significant factor in your success. It isn’t fair to expect your dog to learn new behaviours if he doesn’t get the chance to rehearse them throughout the week and in new environments.
*For the fastest progress, we recommend scheduling sessions every week or every other week.
Single 1 hour session: $145 + HST
Training Package for new clients: $325 + HST
- Three – 1 hour in-home training sessions.
- Customized written training plan and written contact reports provided after each meeting.
On-going training support packages
- Two – 1 hour in-home training sessions: $200 + HST
- Two – 45 minute virtual (phone, FaceTime or Skype) training sessions: $175 + HST
- Includes written contact reports after each meeting.
Puppy training package
- For puppies 16 weeks and younger. Three – 1 hour in-home training sessions $260 + HST.
- Covers critical, time sensitive information specifically for puppies: bite inhibition, crate training, house training, preventing unwanted chewing and barking. Start your pup off on the right paw!
- Payment is required with confirmation of the first appointment.
- Training packages must be used within 16 weeks of the initial training session. Any unused sessions after 16 weeks are forfeited.
Accepted Forms of Payment
- eTransfer to dawn at inspireddog dot ca and use the password Inspired.
- Cheque made payable to The Inspired Dog Inc.
The Inspired Dog Inc. is a registered company and we charge HST for all services. You will receive a receipt upon payment.