In this class you will learn:
- jump grids – to teach your dog to jump safely.
- contact training for contact equipment.
- introduction to weave pole training.
- focus forward.
- body awareness exercises.
- introduction to agility equipment and jumps.
- we start running small sequences in Week 2.
Click here to register!
Who is this class best suited for? Any dog who has successfully completed Level 2 or with permission from the instructor. Dogs should be able to hold a 10 second sit or down stay, go directly to their mat on cue and come when called.
How long is the class? 5 weeks – 1 hour.
Cost? $225 + HST
Questions? Click here and we’ll be back to you in a jiffy.