ONE-ON-ONE PRIVATE TRAINING
- private training offers you a customized training program that will address your specific needs. Each private training client receives a training curriculum specifically designed for their dog.
- flexible – schedule appointments based on your availability. Sometimes six weeks of classes can’t fit into your busy lifestyle. Private training offers you the flexibility you require.
- one-on-one coaching and feedback. Rather than getting 1/6th of the instructor’s time, private clients get dedicated instruction.
Do you need manners training or behaviour modification?
Do you struggle with:
- barking and lunging at unfamiliar dogs or people?
- guarding food bowls, objects or furniture?
- general nervousness and stress?
Do you struggle with:
Reactivity (barking and lunging at dogs or people while on leash), Fearfulness or Resource Guarding (uncomfortable with people being around their food bowl, space or toys).
This type of training typically takes some time to resolve and requires some investment of time for training on the part of the owner.
Your initial commitment to begin private training is $300 + HST.
- an initial 30 minute telephone consultation. The initial consultation provides information about training objectives, history of the dog and a review of the owner’s training/handling skills.
- an initial 50 minute meeting to discuss the customized training and management plan, designed to meet your specific needs.
- a follow up 50 minute appointment.
Additional training sessions: $100 + HST
Please note: ALL training sessions are conducted at 232 North Queen Street, Etobicoke.
If you are interested in learning more about private behaviour modification training please complete the questionnaire found here or call me to discuss at (647) 518-9873.
Manners Training encompasses behaviours like counter surfing, pulling on leash, not coming when called and housetraining.
Generally, these behaviours can be learned in a group class but some owners feel their dogs learn better with one-on-one training or like the convenience of setting up lessons to accommodate a busy schedule.
Manners Training is available in 4 session prepaid packages and each session is 50 minutes long.
Fee: $340.00 + HST
Due to high demand for private training the pay-as-you-go option is no longer offered.
To inquire about private manners training please contact me here.
To register for private training sessions please click here.
Please note: ALL training is conducted at 232 North Queen St, Etobicoke. We do not offer in-home manners training.