Who is this class suitable for? Any dog who has completed Reactive Dog class at The Inspired Dog. Give me a call if you aren’t sure if this class would be suitable for your dog.
Length: 5 classes – 50 minutes long.
This class is designed to give reactive dogs much needed mental stimulation, in an environment that will allow your dog to practice the self control and attention skills he learned in Reactive Dog class. You will also learn critical advanced skills: stays regardless of distractions, freeze when cued, learning to relax and stay relaxed when other dogs are working. You will also teach your dog to “play” as reinforcement, and as a way to monitor your dog’s arousal level.
The curriculum is full and fun:
- controlled group exercises like sit-stays and parallel walking in different configurations.
- brain games, impulse control games, attention games.
- play as reinforcement – a stress-reducing way to work with your dog around triggers
- tricks – for mental stimulation.
- foundation agility skills.
Visual barriers and training pods are set up to help you manage your dog’s level of stimulation.
5 Weeks – $250 + HST
Next class is scheduled to start: Wednesday, February 28 @ 8 p.m.
Questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, call me at (647) 518-9873