The Ultimate Recall
A great recall actually begins with great impulse control and great attention. It’s impossible to have a great recall if you don’t have impulse control and attention skills. This class gives you proven techniques to train your dog so that coming when you call becomes their favourite thing. Whether your dog is young, old, big or small, you can train him to rock his recall using fun games and drills to build focus, attention and impulse control.
Does your dog:
- Choose when to come to you, and ignore you other times?
- Come, but then race off as soon as you reach for him?
- Have a fast, reliable recall?
- Completion of Foundation class or permission from the instructor.
- Current vaccinations for Rabies, Distemper, and Parvo. It is also recommended you vaccinate against Canine Influenza.
- Dog must be friendly to people and dogs and able to work safely when on or off leash.
Next class: Monday, April 16 @ 7 p.m. **No class on Monday, May 21.
Fee: 5 weeks – $200 + HST
Click here to register for class using the online registration form.
Questions? Contact me or give me a call (647) 518-9873!