TRICKS FOR STRENGTH, BALANCE AND COORDINATION
What’s the value of a tricks class?
- They’re fun. For you, and your dog!
- You will become a better trainer. You will learn to see, and mark, even tiny behaviours and learn how your dog learns. (This is a great class for clicker trainers!)
- It’s perfect for dogs of any age. Both young dogs and senior dogs can successfully learn these tricks.
- All of the tricks can become part of your dog’s on-going conditioning work.
- Develop your dog’s problem solving skills.
Some of the tricks you will learn:
- Rear Paw Target and Balancing on Three Legs
- Backing Up and Kick Back Stand
- Circle a Perch
- Hold a Bottle
- Cone Wrap
- Weave Legs – Forwards and Backwards
6 Weeks – Starting Thursday, April 26 @ 6:45 p.m.
Fee: $225 + HST